Great Harvest is your local neighborhood family-owned bakery.
We are providing you with amazing bread, unlike any you will find in the Triad unless you bake it yourself!
How can we make that claim?
- Great Harvest is the only bakery in the Triad that mills wheat everyday, then bakes with that fresh flour.
- Fresh flour means that preservatives, stabilizers, and conditioners are not needed or used.
- Even our yeast is fresh, not dried or filled with chemicals.
- Other ingredients are very important to us, we use REAL FOOD, no mixes or pre-made, par-baked dough.
- Everything is made by hand, fresh every day...we chop the cheese, cut the fruit, and slice the veggies.
- We do not use any High-Fructose Corn Syrup...just honey, cane sugar or molasses.
- When possible, we do not use GMO ingredients.
Since we bake on-site, the old fashioned way (using our hands!) we can work with you to Bake You Happy. Need rolls, burger buns or 1/2 loaves? Want to make sure your favorite bread is still available for you at the end of the day? Special allergy concerns? Call and see how we can help.
We are delighted that each day we serve folks for the first time and others for 18th year!
If we aren't available when you come in, please send an email. Let us know how we are doing. email@example.com
We are thankful for your support!
Sheila & Kevin Barth
PS Yes, we are standing in a Montana wheat field with a loaf we made that morning! No retouching.